Time in: 6:52 PM
Time out: 7:15 PM
Server’s recommendations: Strawberry banana nutella crepe
What we ordered: Strawberry banana nutella crepe, custard nutella crepe
Number in our party: 3
Final check amount: $3.43
- The crepes are pretty yummy. We were really full (after eating at Crab Hut!), and we had no problem polishing off our order.
- The custard isn’t too sweet, so it works well with the nutella. Next time, we’d get one with nutella, custard, and strawberries.
- The whipped cream is fake. Boo.
- The sweet butter crepe has been on their menu since they opened, but it’s not available, and it looks like it never will be! And it sounds so good!
- Crepe World’s owner also owns Tapioca Express and Yogurt World. Crepe World doesn’t have a restroom, but you can go use Tapioca Express’s.
- They could use quite a bit of work on the interior. It’s big and bare, with random decorations that look like they were left over from another restaurant. Example: the Chinese gong that’s against one wall. Also, the mural creeps us out. It’s a big picture of a flowery field, with white silhouettes of children playing. Shudder.
Address: 4646 Convoy St
Accepts credit cards? Yes
Parking: Private lot shared with rest of plaza — it can get a little crazy, but you can usually find a spot if you drive around a few times. But the spaces are teeny.
Ideal group size: Any
Available vegetarian options: Dessert crepes, egg salad crepe, veggie crepe
Noise level: 1