Rating: Two thumbs down
Number in our party: 2
- The bakery has a friendly vibe, which makes us feel slightly guilty about giving them a thumbs-down.
- The mung bean pastry is okay, but it isn’t amazing.
- The macaroon-like coconut cookies are intensely sweet and too burnt. We had to force ourselves to finish ours.
- There are just too many good bakeries on this street to want to go again.
- I picked the heart-shaped thing because it gave me this crazy deja vu for some reason. Sadly, it was dry and too sweet, and it had pineapple in it, but not in a good way. (Jenne)
Address: 4344 Convoy St
Phone number: 858.278.2866
Parking: Private lot shared with a plaza
Ideal group size: N/A
Available vegetarian options: Many
Noise level: 2