Rating: Two thumbs up!
Time in: 11:50 AM
Time out: 12:39 AM
Servers’ recommendations: Gheimeh stew, walnut stew, mini grilled chicken and beef, mini beef, gyros platter, chicken kobide
What we ordered: Mini grilled chicken and beef, ice cream sandwich, and water (Miko); walnut stew and water (Jenne)
Number in our party: 2
Final check amount: $13.88 for Miko, $9.87 for Jenne
- The atmosphere is very pleasant, friendly, and comfortable.
- Well-aerated and bright, with lots of natural light.
- Lunchtime is busy here, but not crazy.
- The portions are huge! Our dishes could be shared between 2 or maybe even 3 people.
- Everything is perfectly seasoned — I (Miko) wouldn’t have added salt or pepper to anything. The meat is tender and juicy. The beef reminds me a little of breakfast sausage in texture. It’s all delicious!
Address: 4020 Convoy St
Phone number: 858.277.7277
Accepts credit cards? Yes
Parking: Private lot
Ideal group size: 1-4
Available vegetarian options: Vegetarian quiche, appetizers, soup, desserts
Noise level: 2