Rating: Two thumbs up (Three, including Glennis.)
Time in: 6:40 PM
Time out: 7:12 PM
Servers’ recommendations: Hawaiian pizza.
What we ordered: One slice of Hawaiian pizza.
Number in our party: 3
Final check amount: $3.78
- We were really not excited to try Rosa’s Pizza — when we try places on Convoy, we’re usually in the mood for Asian cuisine.
- It’s a teeny place with nowhere to sit inside.
- But it was surprisingly good! Neither of us are that big on pizza, but if wanted any, we would come here again.
- It smelled delicious inside.
- It had mini-X-factor. (A post explaining the X-factor is coming soon!)
Address: 3860 Convoy St
Phone number: 858.277.8822
Accepts credit cards? Yes
Parking: Crowded lot with the tiniest spaces ever.
Ideal group size: 1-4, unless you’re getting a pizza to go.
Available vegetarian options: Veggie or cheese pizza. Eggplant parmesan, spaghetti, eggplant sandwich.
Noise level: 2.