Rating: One thumb up (Miko), one sideways (Jenne)
Time in: 6:45 PM
Servers’ recommendations: Tod Mun Goong (deep-fried shrimp patties), Moo Ping (grilled marinated pork), Pla Salmon Rod, Ka Po Moo Krob, (crispy pork), Panang Salmon
What we ordered: Tom Ka Soup, Larb Woonsen, Panang Salmon, Ka Po Moo Krob, Pad Kee Ma, 3 desserts (2 mango with sticky rice and 1 Bua Loy)
Number in our party: 4 (Sarah and Sarah as guest critics today)
Final check amount: $62.50
- I (Miko) had a total girl-crush on the waitress. She was frickin’ ADORABLE.
- The default spice level is too intense for me — I (Miko) would get everything mild next time. But I am also a huge wimp.
- The pork was definitely the best dish.
- The salmon was a little overdone.
- This would be a good date spot.
- The sticky rice had crunchy rice bits instead of the usual sesame seeds. God, these desserts are so tasty.
- I (Miko) had never had Bua Loy before…and I would come back just to eat this. Mochi balls in sweet coconut milk with a hint of salt… So delicious…
Address: 3860 Convoy St, Ste 102
Phone number: 858.514.8111
Accepts credit cards? Yes
Parking: Crowded lot with itty-bitty spaces
Ideal group size: 2-6
Available vegetarian options: Tons
Noise level: 2