Rating: Two thumbs up
Time in: 8:20 PM
Time out: 9:00 PM
Servers’ recommendations: Philly chicken and vegetarian pizza
What we ordered: Server’s recommendations
Number in our party: 2
Final check amount: $8.63 for the chicken sandwich, around $5 for the pizza
Price per person: $6.82
- We liked the cashier a lot — he was very nice and pleasant, and confident in his recommendations.
- We were surprised by how good everything tasted!
- We thought we were ordering small, since we only got a sandwich and a slice to share. We did not know that the slice would be ENORMOUS — like 4 slices of pizza in one! We were both full, and I had quite a bit of leftover pizza afterward.
- The pizza dough was crispy on the outside, just the right level between doughy and fluffy in between. It didn’t have too much sauce on it, either.
- Between this and Rosa’s, we have been pleasantly surprised by the pizza on Convoy!
- If we wanted to eat pizza, which we rarely do, we would totally come up here rather than eat the Uptown hipster pizza in our neighborhoods.
Address: 4344 Convoy St
Phone number: 858.571.1550
Noise level: 3, just from the music (they were playing two different songs at once, which was pretty disastrous for ambience) but no one else was there.
Accepts credit cards? Yes, and they didn’t seem to have a minimum.
Parking: Shared lot — one of the best on Convoy.
Ideal group size: Any
Available vegetarian options: Many!