Time in: 5:40 PM
Time out: 6:45 PM
Server’s recommendations: N/A
What we ordered: All-you-can-eat buffet
Number in our party: 3
Final check amount: $67.86 ($19.99 buffet for each person; rice, miso soup, and soft serve included.)
- We really didn’t know what to expect when we walked in, but it turned out to be a MAGICAL WONDERLAND. There are about 100 different things to grill! Plus many sauces.
- Side dishes: potato salad, bean sprouts, spinach, kimchi, many more!
- Meats: beef brisket, top sirloin, marinated pork, marinated chicken, mussels, shrimp, liver, etc.
- Vegetables: tofu, onions, carrots, mushrooms, corn, etc.
- Interactive and fun.
- The rice is very good — it was the sticky shiny kind.
- The soft serve didn’t come with toppings, but it didn’t need them. It was creamy and delicious.
- Friendly service. They offered to change out the grill.
- There may be a wait for your table. We accidentally jumped the line because we thought they were saying “Miko” instead of “Nico” but they let us stay because Nico hadn’t shown up.
Address: 4690 Convoy St, Ste 104 (Plaza del Sol)
Phone number: 858.292.4670
Accepts credit cards? Yes
Parking: Private lot shared with rest of plaza — spaces available.
Ideal group size: 4-6
Available vegetarian options: Many vegetarian side dishes. Tofu and vegetables to grill.
Noise level: 4