Rating: Two sideways thumbs
Time in: 5:50 PM
Time out: 6:55 PM
Server’s recommendations: Beef bulgogi, kalbi short ribs, spicy seafood dduk bae gi (spicy seafood soup with tofu), boo dae jji gae (lots of ham, ramen, sausage, veggie stew)
What we ordered: Boo dae jji gae, corn cheese
Number in our party: 2
Final check amount: $18.48
Price per person: $9.24
- Panchan is served at the beginning. Delicious cucumber pickles.
- Good sticky rice.
- The stew included more than it said — there were also rice cakes and tofu.
- One soup is enough for two.
- The corn cheese is greasy and delicious, but easy enough to recreate at home. We suspect that it’s nothing but corn, mayonnaise, sugar, and a ton of melted cheese, baked in an oven.
- The Korean pop music is really loud and terrible (in Miko’s opinion) / terribly awesome (in Jenne’s opinion).
Address: 4688 Convoy St, Ste 112 (Plaza del Sol)
Accepts credit cards? Yes
Parking: Private lot shared with rest of plaza — spaces available.
Ideal group size: 2-8
Available vegetarian options: Corn cheese
Noise level: 4
Chopsticks: On the table (both metal and wood)
2 thoughts on “Gorilla Korean Fusion Restaurant – CLOSED”
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.