Rating: Two thumbs up
Time in: 4:25 PM
Time out: 4:44 PM
Servers’ recommendations: The Special (Frrrozen Hot Chocolate), Sweet & Salty, Strawberry Shortcake, Cookie Monster
What we ordered: Frrrozen Hot Chocolate (chocolate snow, dark chocolate bits, fresh strawberries, housemade whipped cream), Old School (Milk snow, slow-cooked red bean, grass jelly, condensed milk). We asked for half-orders, but they were giant!
Number in our party: 2
Final check amount: $8.06 + 0.15 for extra condensed milk, added later
Price per person: $4.11
- It’s definitely the best snow we’ve had, although we only have two other locations to compare it to.
- Jenne: I really liked the chocolate snow — it was rich, creamy, and really chocolatey. The whipped cream is good too, not too sweet. I was not a huge fan of the Old School.
- Miko: I liked my Old School, but next time, I would get an extra layer of condensed milk in the middle. The red bean is quite good. Tastes homemade.
- The design is really cute and simple.
- The music is at the perfect level! This never happens in trendy restaurants!
- The server at the counter was a lovely person.
- We’re coming back to try the Sweet & Salty!
Address: 4609 Convoy St Ste B
Phone number: 858.216.1111
Noise level: 2
Accepts credit cards? Yes
Parking: Shared lot — decent number of spaces at this time.
Ideal group size: Any.